Arctic Thunder was one of the first Snow Mobile arcade machines. It makes for great fun and realistic feeling from the fan that blows air onto your face and the seat that rumbles you will feel like you are actually riding. The game allows you to pick from six snowmobile riders and six tracks to race on. During the race, the player can pick up power-ups, ranging from boosts to atomic snowballs.
During the race, pick up power-ups to use against your opponents. The tracks have many shortcuts and free falls. . Four cabinets can be linked up for head-to-head play.
Midway Games, the Arctic Thunder maker, released 45 different machines under this trade name, starting in 1972
Cheats, Tricks, Bugs, and Easter Eggs
Pressing the attack button while selecting rider allows you to mix and match the sled and rider of your choice. Pressing Start and Attack on the track select screen will toggle ‘no drone’ mode and a harder difficulty setting. All three apply for one race only.
During the race, pick up power-ups to use against your opponents. The tracks have many shortcuts and free falls, just like in Hydro Thunder. Four cabinets can be linked up for head-to-head play. This is a Refurbished Arcade Game:
Brand new 27” ARCADE LCD Screen!
- Comes with Locks & Keys
- New Buttons
- Game Looks as good as possible.
- Side art will have some scratches or tears but we will do out best to make the game look and play like new
- Comes with working coin Acceptors and bill acceptor (takes ones and fives).
- 30”W x 74”H x 64D
Coin Door that accepts quarters comes with Keys for coin doors
- Game will be set to free play so you wont need coins to play. however if you are using this game for commercial/business use you can use the on-screen menu to change the setting from free play to Coin/bill Play or we can do it for you, just let us know what you choose.
- We go completely through each machine to make sure its working and looking great when you get it.
- Side Art/Cabinet Art:- Due to the nature of the business the original side art/cabinet art can not be replaced. Each game will have different cabinet art flaws like scratches in the art, rips or tears ect… We do our best to make each game presentable and looking the best it can.
- Cabinet: 74″H x 30″W x 64″D – approx 400 lbs.
- This Game will fit through a standard 32″ Door
- Pallet Shipping Size: 80”H X 40”W X 69”D (approx.)
- Shipping is a curb side delivery. in other-words the freight company will bring the delivery to your home but will not deliver it inside the home.
- Freight company will require adult to be home to accept the shipment.
- You will be responsible for getting the game into your home/business.
- FUN GAME…PERFECT FOR YOUR LOCATION OR MAN CAVE!
WE CAN SHIP, BUT PLEASE CONTACT FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE. Make sure to include zip code, if it is residential or a commercial building and it you have a dock or forklift.
Machine is in good condition, but please understand it has been used – we do not represent it to be like brand new in the factory box condition! It has been tested and brought to 100% functionality. We encourage you to ask questions and request additional pictures prior purchasing to ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase.